Friday, August 11, 2023

Have a Blessed Day Tag by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new Tag inspired by the "Tag, You're It! Challenge. Tags are just so much fun to make and are great to add to cards, scrapbooks, journals, or use on gift bags.


For my project, I used the 5132 - Tag Stitched Dies to cut a large tag to use as the base. After, I stamped the door from the 5512 - Front Porch Door Set and colored the background with Copic Markers. The door fits perfectly on the large Tag and there was still plenty of room to decorate.


For the greeting, I embossed "Have a Blessed Day" on the bottom of the tag with white powder. I also used multiple shades of green ink to create a grassy look and made sure a darker green was used along the edge to allow the white letters to show. I just love embossed sentiments!


To decorate the door, I used the 5494 - Front Door Patriotic Set to give a Summer vibe. This set is great to use all Summer long and this little sleeping doggie stamp is just too cute!

Lastly, I added Red, White & Blue embroidery thread to complete the design. I am so happy with how this turned out and think I may try making some Fall/Winter designs next.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the "Tag, You're It! Challenge





3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Love your tag. Your coloring is fabulous. The background is perfect. It sets off your choice of colors and gives the tag a summer vibe. Can’t wait to see the tags you make for fall and winter.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you, Deb H! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this tag is so beautiful!! Awesome idea to use the Front Door Sets for a tag! It's nothing short of amazing!