Thursday, August 3, 2023

Tag Me if You Can Challenge Using Triadic Combo by Mercy Sauer

Welcome to this week's challenge! This is Mercy with another of my favorite color wheel combinations, a triadic color scheme. triadic color scheme uses three equally spaced colors on the color wheel. It works not only on the primary colors red, yellow and blue, but any color combination that follows the rule. I used blue, green and fuschia/pink for this project. Let's take a look!



Tags are great projects.   They can be used as tags or as elements in a card.  In this case I adhered a "clean" backing on the tag for a handwritten note. However, I could  easily add a few pop ups in the back and add it to a card base.

I love this color scheme, it works even on Christmas themed cards.   This is the reference color wheel I used for this project, Color Wheel Triadic Example

I hope you all enjoy this week's challenge, it's a fun one!

See you next week!



4 comments:

Deb H. said...

A very cute and merry card. Love your colors.

Cynthia said...

Welcome back, Mercy! Love the color combo and fun penguin design.

Kreativestamping said...

Awesome to be here. Thanks guys

Sharon Caudle said...

A big ole' welcome back, Mercy!! Super cute tag!! Those penguins are adorable!