Friday, September 22, 2023

Fall Greetings Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Fall themed card inspired by the current #360 Fall into Fall Challenge. My project features the super cute 5776 - FB Sitting Girl stamp and the 5595 - Harvest Pumpkin Set


To begin the card, I stamped the girl image and used the included coordinating die to cut her out. Since this is a Fall card, I decided to color her clothing to coordinate with the pumpkins. I love the patterns on her shirt and socks!

For the background, I stamped three pumpkins and used masking paper to cover them before ink blending the sky. If you haven't tried masking, I suggest giving it a try. You can make so many different scenes and pulling the masking paper up to reveal your hidden images is really fun!

Continuing with the orange and blue color combination, I cut a frame out of orange paper and embossed the "Fall Greetings" on to navy blue paper. I also added layers of orange card stock, gold glitter paper, and a pretty knit print pattern paper to complete the design. 

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will participate in the #360 Fall into Fall Challenge!

Have a great weekend!










5 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deb H. said...

So many things I like about this card Tasha. The blue knit look like paper framing the sweet girl for starters. Your attention to adding details like a striped shirt and polka dot socks make the card stand out.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Deb H!

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this is such a beautiful fall card! I love your colors and the sky looks amazing! Fantastic as always!!