Thursday, September 21, 2023

Peek-A-Boo by Mercy Sauer


Hello Ai friends, I am so happy to be here with you.   I have an announcement to make, I am saddened to report that I will be stepping down as a design team member for Ai.  It has been an amazing opportunity to be part of such a great group of ladies and company.   I will complete my September month responsibilities and hopefully we will be welcoming a new member very soon.   I love Ai products and will always continue to have them in my stash.

For this week I created a cute card which could be used for birthdays, Halloween, or any other occasion.   I used the cat from the 5506 – Peek-a-Boo Set, a great example of using a small element from a set as the main character.   Let's take a look.

I used the window die to create the opening.   In addition, I die cut from black cardstock the same window and removed the window panes and used them as frames for the front and back of the card panel.  I used oxide ink to distress the front panel and sprayed water to create the spots.   I did want to add a punch of color to a rather muted color scheme and the red heart did the trick.


Hope you get some inspiration from this card, shop from your own stash, it's always exciting to find new ways to use your product.   I will see you all next week!