Friday, October 13, 2023

Frightfully Awesome Halloween Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card inspired by the "Give Us a Fright!" Challenge. I LOVE Halloween, so I was super excited to make a not-so-scary Halloween card!



For this project I used the 5352 - Halloween Critter Set to make a little trick or treat scene. I stamped the images with black hybrid ink and colored them with Copic Markers before cutting the out with the includes coordinating This set has five characters (each one is so cute), but I decided to just use two on this design; the little pumpkin is my favorite!




Fr the background, I used Distress Oxide Ink to make a blue and purple sky. After ink blending, I stamped a bunch of pine trees (old wood stamp) and drew in little white stars with a white gel pen. I also attached a spooky fence to add to the Halloween vibe!




Lastly, I embossed "Have a Frightfully Awesome Halloween" on to black paper, attached ghost pattern paper, and added little paper stars to complete the look.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Ai "Give Us a Fright!" Challenge!










3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. The critters are so cute.

Sharon Caudle said...

SUPER cool background on this Tasha!! I love ALL of your Halloween cards!! Amazing!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much Deb H. and Sharon! I love making Halloween projects!!! :)