Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Trick or Treat Mini Scrapbook Layout by Nina

  Hello Ai friends, Nina here with a new mini 6 X 6 scrapbook page. I am creating a page about Halloween using the lovely Ghoul Friends Stamp Set, Front Porch Halloween and MB Halloween Set.




I stamped the adorable images using My Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti and colored them using my Copic Markers.

Copic Shades:

Blue Green: BG32 BG34
Oranges: YR24 Yr27 YR01 YR21 YR07
Reds: R21 R22 R24 R37
Yellow Greens: YG95 YG97
Yellow: Y38
Browns: E43 E42 E17 E15 E13 E11 E25 E27 E29 E99 E59 E37




I then  cut my images and backed them with foam tape, put them aside to start creating my scrapbook layout background.
I cut a piece of Purple Skulls pattern paper into a little bigger than 5.5 X 5.5 Inch and used a Halloween paper collection from my stash.



I cut two strips from same paper collection and stacked them behind each other to give to be my ground of the scene. I attached the girls image on the ground strips and created a table with black papr to put my treat bowls on.

I added my lantrn garland and the spiders. I positioned the spider as if they are trying to reach the candy :) they are so adorable.

I then decorated with stars, enamel dots and couple sentiment stickers and added the whole panel to a star pattern paper background.

I then cute the four squares of the letters forming the word Fall from the same paper collection and backed only two of them with foam tape to give a variety of dimension and attached them towards the top of my layout.



I die cut multiple leaves from different pattern papers using the Leaf Frame Die Set and glued them behind the girl, the fence, the hillside and the pumpkins. I even places some around the word blocks.

I finish off with couple heart stickers and enamel dots then placed my whole panel on a light teal background.




  





2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Another FANGTABULOUS page, Nina! You're wicked talented!!!

Deb H. said...

A fun page.