Friday, November 17, 2023

Merry and Bright Christmas Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here, thrilled to share my latest creation in the spirit of the season – a delightful holiday card inspired by the "Making Spirits Bright Challenge." Now that the Holiday Season is in full swing, my crafting hands are busy bringing Christmas cheer to life, and I couldn't be more excited about the charming 5802 - Joyful Snowman Set!

Let's talk about the star of the show – the adorable snowman adorned with holiday lights. Honestly, all the snowman stamps are darling, but this one stole my heart. As I gazed upon it, I thought – what if a mischievous kitty joined the snowy fun? And voila! The 5098 - Cozy Cat Cubbies Set provided the perfect feline companion, nestled cozily next to the snowman, adding an extra layer of cuteness to the card.


Now, onto the greeting! The 5040 - Sleigh Bells Set boasts a whimsical font that worked beautifully with this winter wonderland scene. Opting for a light blue ink not only complements the overall color scheme but also enhances the frosty vibe of the card.



To bring it all together, I incorporated silver glitter paper for a touch of holiday sparkle, deep teal cardstock for contrast, and a delightful piece of check pattern paper from the Ai 5835 - Mini Journal Paper Pack. I must confess – I have a soft spot for snowflakes!

Thank you for taking a peek at today's holiday card! I invite you to join in the "Making Spirits Bright Challenge" and share your own creative expressions!







3 comments:

Deb H. said...

So cute. I love the cat playing with the plug end of the lights.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you, Deb!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Tasha! I always love looking at your whimsical creations! The addition of the kitty couldn't have been any more perfect! I love it!!