Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thankful! by Reneé Matarese

 What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my amazing friends.

One friend in particular made a generous donation to my sister's benefit and I made this pumpkin to thank her.  She likes to decorate her office seasonally and I thought she'd like this for her desk.

I had originally planned to make her a thank you card but I settled on this because it folds flat and she can store it in her desk and pull it out each year.

I've heard that some people didn't realize that Art Impressions is now selling paper.  They come in packs of 24 sheets with 12 unique patterns or 24 sheets with 24 unique patterns.  They're all double sided and so pretty.  I used 5606 – Harvest Journal Paper Pack on my pumpkin.



I tripled up on the Thankful phrase to make it dimensional.
At the time I scheduled this post our LinkDeli was down.

Here are the names and links to everything from Art Impressions that I used.



2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

What a beautiful card, Renee! I love the papers and how you embellished it! Your friend will surely treasure it!

Deb H. said...

Renee, a very elegant Christmas card. I like both the cards you made. What a lucky friend to receive your card.
Congratulations to the winners of the Square Challenge.