Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Missing You Tag By Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a new cute tag project. I am using Birdhouse Village set and the Stitched Tag die Set.


I started by stamping my birdhouse image using my Mini Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Bristol Smooth White Paper and colored it with Copic Markers.

Copic Shades:

Blues: B05 B04 B02

Blue Green: BG15 BG13

Yellows: Y17 Y08

Browns: YR27 E09

Reds: R30 R32 R27 R29

Purples V09 V06 V04

Oranges: YR07 YR04

I then cute my image with the scissors and backed it with foam tape. 


For the tag background I Die cut the biggest tag from the stitched Tag Die Set from white paper and ink blended Salvaged Patina Distress ink on the background with ink blending tool.

I also grounded the scene with couple grass hillsides that I attached to the bottom of the tag and tucked my Birdhouses image between them both.


1 comment:

Deb H. said...

A cute spring tag. Love the bright colors. Very cheerie card.