Thursday, February 1, 2024

All Creatures Great and Small with Guest Designer Diane Zechman

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited that our very first Guest Designer challenge is now
complete and we have our first winner!

Gennette stepped up and was our first Guest Designer since we didn't
have a winner yet. She made us two beautiful cards.

Our entrants followed our color challenge and we selected
Ginger McNally!

She used the recent 5868 - Daffodil & Tulip Set along with the 2016 Bunny Freebie that was a recent Throwback.  If you're wondering what a Throwback is, it's a set or sets that have been retired but has been re-released for a 3 day period.  There is no other company I know of that re-releases sets that they have retired. Art Impressions values their fans and loves giving new fans a second chance at stamps they may have missed out on. 


Congratulations Ginger!
 

Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice and she will give me your email address so that we can 
begin brainstorming for our March challenge when you will be our Guest Designer!

Now for our Lucky Random Winner who will receive the super sweet EXX5582 Exclusive Bear Freebie.


Congratulations Tasie!

You've won this stamp!



 Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com with your email and address so that 
I can get this little cutie in the mail for you. 

Now that we have our winners from our first Guest Designer challenge, let's see what our second Guest Designer, Diane Zechman has created!

Her challenge was All Creatures Great and Small.

She needed to use an animal on her card.

Let's see what she made!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello friends! I was previously on the Art Impressions Design Team and although I have taken some time now to care for my grandkids, I am still in love with Bonnie's stamps. They are timeless, classic, and oh so FUN! When I was asked to Guest Design for February and told that the Theme is All Creatures Great and Small (Animals), I immediately thought of the Llama Set from the Funny Farm Series which I purchased a while back but hadn't used yet. It's an awesome set!


This cute llama needed some bright and fun papers, and I colored the images with Copic markers to match. I cut some strips of the patterned papers, each about 2" wide, then taped them together on the backside. This long piece was then die cut with one of the slimline dies to create the background. Then I offset 3 of the flags and the stitched hexagon die cuts were placed on a diagonal for a bit of whimsy. The second photo has a close-up showing the pot of flowers and cacti popped up with foam tape.

For the inside of the card, I added another one of the sentiments in the set and stamped the 2 llamas with orange ink.

I hope you join this month’s challenge and I am looking forward to seeing all of your creatures, great and small!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

It's Reneé.

I want to thank Diane for her beautiful card and for being part of our Guest Designer challenge for February. She is missed on our Daily Design Team.

I hope you like this month's challenge and will join us!
The winner will be announced in the first few days of the following month.  The challenges end on the last day and a new one begins on the first but I may not always have time to announce the winner on the first, when the new challenge premieres. I appreciate your patience.

A few of our DT Members also are enjoying playing along with this challenge.

Check out their beautiful and adorable creations!

Jami

                

Sharon

Lynn



Tricia


Tasha


I also have a little bonus prize!

For as long as I have duplicate stamps I will choose a random winner.
These will be for U.S. residents only since these will be mailed by me personally
and not Art Impressions.

This month I have the Exclusive Frog Freebie EX5584 from 2022.
You will be automatically entered to win when you upload your project to the challenge.

Good luck everyone!

I can't wait to see what you create.

Here is the fine print:

✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation.
✻You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. 
✻You MUST use Art Impressions stamps or dies! You may use other companies products but the main focus should be on Ai items.
✻If you win, you will receive one free stamp set of your choice. In return you will create a brief write up explaining how you made your item and email it to me. (Reneé) and you will mail your project to Art Impressions at your expense. (cheapest method possible is fine) International winners may submit photos through email. We will share your creation on Art Impressions social media.
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy crafting!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Beautiful cards

Sharon Caudle said...

Congratulations Ginger!! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations! And YAY Diane!! I'm so happy she is back with us for the month of February! Her work is always amazing!