Sunday, February 11, 2024

Hot Air Balloon Watercolor Mini Journal by Tricia


 Say that 10 times fast...lol.  Welcome back to Watercolor Weekend!  I have a special video for you today that showcases the new Mini Journal as well as the new Hot Air Balloons stamp set. 

This weekend I am sharing a video (part 2 of the series) on how I made this watercolor Mini Journal using the New Art Impressions Hot Air Balloons set.  I filmed the creation of this journal so I could show you another way to use your stamps and dies.

Sometimes I find that I get stuck (and by stuck I mean overwhelmed with choices so that I don't begin).  I found this was the case with these journal dies.  So many choices of backgrounds, dies, stamps and colors.

I decided to keep it simple and cut the entire mini journal from Canson Cold Pressed paper.  This way I didn't have to make any choices other than what and how I was going to paint. 

The first video showing how I created the Journal is here if you want to follow along. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you are inspired to create a watercolor journal of your own!  Make sure to tag me so I can see all the pretty pictures!  

Thank you so much for stopping by to spend some time with me today.  I hope you have a crafty day and I will see you next time.


SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Tricia, this is absolutely gorgeous!