Saturday, February 10, 2024

Valentine Bunny by Janet


 It's the weekend before Valentine's Day so I've made a very cheerful valentine which can be given to nearly anyone, from sweetheart to child and even to a best girlfriend. The cute rabbit and sentiment are from the 5221 - Sending Love Cubbies set. I cut two XO's in pink and red using the 5072 - Block Letters Die Set. I offset each letter and used a white acrylic marker to put faux stitches on the pink letters. I cut a heart in pink from 5721 - Nested Heart Dies and placed it behind a glittered ephemera heart and flower. I cut the sentiment and the lace border on the top with dies from the 5543 - Journal Template Die set. The pink and white background came from 5741 - Valentine PP.

There are many different Cubbie sets in the store and they can be used as intended or used as I have here. I made a letter and the bow from the set and attached it to the bunny. She's so adorable all by herself and has such a sweet expression. There are many other small accessory images that can be used to decorate cards or scrapbook pages. If you have Cubby sets, I invite you to take a fresh look at them and try using them on their own as I've done on this card.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. 

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute way to use one of the cubbies stamp sets. I like the touch of paper lace at the top of the card.

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Janet!