Friday, March 22, 2024

Happy Bunny Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new Easter card inspired by Color Challenge #372. My card features the fun #5869 Easter Bunny Puppet Set, the #5867 - Mini Easter Sentiments Set, and bright Spring colors.

To begin, I stamped the bunny, his clothing, and the little Easter Basket. After stamping, cutting out the images was super easy using the included die set and the clothes fit perfectly on the little bunny. 


For the background, I created an outdoor scene using dies and a cloud stencil. These puffy blue clouds are so pretty and reminds me of a beautiful Spring day.

The Easter Bunny Puppet Set does not include any greetings, but Art Impressions has a variety of sentiment stamp sets that work great with the bunny image. I selected one from the Mini Easter Sentiments Set and framed it with a white and blue banner. 

Lastly, I attached layers of green, white, and navy cardstock to coordinate with the color challenge and complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the challenge!





4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Tasha!!

Deb H. said...

Very cute. Love your clouds.

Hunky Dory said...

Darling card Tasha! Love those bunnies and your background is awesome!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you all so much! :)