Friday, March 29, 2024

Happy Easter to All My Peeps! Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing an Easter card inspired by the current Pop It Up! Challenge. I have been having so much fun creating Easter cards featuring different bunny stamps from Art Impressions, but this little pop-up bunny may be my favorite! He is from the new 5870 - Peeking Bunny Set and looks so happy with the sweet chicks!

I started the card by stamping the bunny and Easter wagon, and colored the images with Copic Markers. To decorate the eggs, I used different ink colors and a white gel pen; I enjoyed making the patterns. After coloring, I used the coordinating dies (included in the set) to cut out the images. The dies cut a perfect opening for the bunny to pop up, so you don't have to worry about the bunny not fitting.

For the sentiment, I stamped "Happy Easter to All My Peeps!" from the 5733 – Easter Sentiments Set; I thought this worked great with the little chicks!


Lastly, I added pretty floral pattern paper, gray card stock, and gold glitter paper. I just love how this little card turned out and hope you are inspired to join in the Pop It Up! Challenge.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Easter!








4 comments:

Lisa Jav said...

Tasha, this card is very sweet. I love this stamp set.

Deb H. said...

Very cute card Tasha.

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, you always make the most adorable cards!! I love this! Happy Easter!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you all for your comments. Happy Easter!