Saturday, March 30, 2024

Welcome Spring! by Janet


 Easter is here and that means one sure thing....spring has arrived! Before I go further, I want to wish you all the blessings of Easter on this special day. I hope you will have a beautiful Sunday full of family, friends and all those you hold dear.

This card is another window card which is something I can't seem to get enough of lately! They are so fun to do and the frames around the window let me mix many paper patterns which I enjoy. This time I've used one of my most favorite shape dies from Art Impressions. It's the 5062-Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. I used three of the dies to cut an opening and double frames using the 5892-Easter S2 Paper Pack. The paper patterns in this pack have become my favorites for spring. The cute image of chicks and eggs is from 5870-Peeking Bunny Set


After cutting the frames and the window, I glued the negative piece of the cardstock to the inside of the card so it is centered in the window when closed. The cart image is glued to that and stays in place when the card is opened. I also stamped the sentiment on this. It is part of the 5867-Mini Easter Sentiment Set. I added a paper flower with a jewel brad center and two additional colored eggs to finish this card. Yay for spring! 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll visit the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a GREAT Saturday!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A wonderful spring card. Love the colors.

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful spring card, Janet! I'm so ready for spring weather! It snowed here this weekend. LOL! I hope you had a Blessed Easter Sunday and didn't eat too many chocolate bunnies!