Friday, April 5, 2024

Basket of Blessings Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing one last Easter card featuring the lovely bunny from the 5116 - Basket of Blessings Set. I recently got this stamp set and immediately wanted to color this sweet bunny image. I love her dress and large Spring hat!

For the background, I decided to use my stencils to create a Springtime scene. I love clouds, but thought adding some pink stars would give the card a unique look; I think it looks so cool! I also used a grass stencil for the ground and layered on different shades of green ink to make the layers. 


After the green ink was dry, I stamped "Easter Blessings" with black ink. This greeting is from 5733 - Easter Sentiments Set and fits in perfectly with the Easter bunny. 

Lastly, I added layers of pink card stock, pink glitter paper, and plaid pattern paper. I also attached three glitter enamel dots to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!







3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. The glitter paper and the pink stars add a nice touch o the card.

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty, Tasha! I love the touch of glittery goodness you added! This is such an awesome stamp set with a retro feel to it!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much!