Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Hello Spring by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Spring!!

Well, almost.  We're not "out of the woods" yet where I live. Last April we received a foot of heavy, wet snow on the 19th which destroyed several of our trees. You just never know in the Northeast.

For now, I'm going to choose to believe that bluebirds and butterflies and flowers and bees will be here before you know it!


My card fits with the current Pop It Up challenge here on the blog.
I used several Art Impressions products on my card.
There are 3 stamp/die sets, 1 die set and a paper pack.
Links to everything are below.


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that your Spring will be filled with flowers and happiness. And for those of you who are now coming into the colder months. I'm sorry...lol!  We've done our time here though. Time for some warm weather!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, this card is perfect for spring! I love it! Hope you're through the winter weather and are blessed with sunshine and lots of flowers from now until next fall!

Deb H. said...

Love your card Renee. Perfect for Spring.