Monday, May 27, 2024

I'm here for the party! by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!


Happy Memorial Day! If you're so inclined, I hope you  take a moment to say a prayer for all of our fallen soldiers that paid the ultimate price so that we may enjoy the freedoms that we cherish. I personally thank every one of them and their families for their service and sacrifice. 

My card today is a fun one featuring the adorable Llama Set. They are so dang fun, and they definitely look like they are here for the party! I stamped the fun image onto alcohol ink friendly paper and colored it with Copic markers which are listed below. I then cut it out using AI's Nested Circle Dies. The fun sentiment which fits them so well is from the Never Too Old Laugh Lines Set, and the fun confetti swirls are from the Harvest Journal Die Set. The links to all the sets I used are listed below. Just click on the picture of it and it will take you right to the AI shop! The sun and balloon dies are from my stash. I also added lots of Stickles, so it works for our current challenge, All That Glitters. 



  


That's it for me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:
R12, 20, and 22
C1 and 3
YR04 and 07
Y13, 15, and 17
YG01 and 03
B000, 91, and 93






3 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

OMGosh Sharon! This card just screams fun!!! Love it!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks so much, Dori!

Lisa Ja said...

This is so adorable! I love the llamas, they just look like they are living their best life.