Tuesday, May 28, 2024

From Sweet to Sassy! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two very glittery cards with you.

I made them for the current All That Glitters challenge.

Be sure to enter your creation.  You just may win a free stamp set.


I used the image and two verses from 5517 – Sassy Laugh Lines.


My die cuts are from:


For my second card I went with the 5869 – Easter Bunny Puppet Set.
Since my first card was for a more..."mature" woman I wanted to do 
something appropriate for a little girl.



This fun fold is called a Diagonal Double Flap Fold.


On the inside of this one I used 5589 – Journal Pocket Die Set to create 
a gift card pocket. Maybe she will pick up some donuts for her birthday!
I also used a sentiment from 5735 – Birthday Sentiment Set.






2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Your cards are awesome Renee! Love the glitter and the fun fold! What fun cards!!!

Lisa Ja said...

I love these cards, especially Miss Sassy! They are so cute!