Saturday, May 4, 2024

I'm So Sassy by Janet

The Laugh Lines sets from Ai often feature a main character and lots of fun sentiments that are perfect for them. Such is the case for my card today. This is made with the 5517 - Sassy Laugh Lines Set. As I was looking it over I thought to myself that it was too bad I had to limit myself to a sentiment or two as there are 17 total to choose from! Then I remembered that I had a Reveal Wheel Die Set from Lawn Fawn that would allow me to us more. It did the trick! 

I created the card base using the dies and then stamped four of the sentiments into the reveal wheel window. A quick rotation of the wheel displays four different sentiments as shown. I chose to use the "Crazy!?" sentiment at the top as it seemed like a good statement for her. I colored the lady with pastel pinks and lavenders with a little bit of beige for her coat and hat. She's really a hoot as is all of the Laugh Lines characters!

To make the finished panel, I added the fussy cut lady with foam tape. The sentiment window works just perfectly and appears to be a speech bubble for her. I place strips of paper to form a floor and then added a bow and some dimensional stars to create the scene. She certainly thinks she's a star so they are a fitting embellishments! To finish, I glued the panel on a pink shimmer paper rectangle and then to a white A2 card. This sassy lady is ready to strut her stuff!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope my card gives you some ideas of your own. Please visit the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a GREAT Saturday!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest   

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

These are really cute, Janet!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too dang cute!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Great card, Janet!!

SugarShine Designs said...

Thanks Karen and Sharon!