Monday, May 6, 2024

You're lookin' sharp birthday card by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

I've got another card for you today featuring the adorable 5112 Hedgehogs Set from the Art Impressions Funny Farm Line! I just think this set is so cute and can just see them popping all their balloons at their birthday party!! I love how all the confetti is sticking to him too! LOL!  I stamped the image onto cryogen white paper and colored it with Copic markers (colors are listed below). That fun birthday sentiment is from 5218 Twist Frame Die set which is on sale right now! I also used 5061 Square Double Stitched Dies and 5723 Journal Cover & Bookmark Dies. I just extended the die to the length I needed. 









Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time - stay crafty!!




Copics used:
E21, 23, 30, 31, 33, 35, and 37
V12, 15, and 17
RV32 and 35
Y35
YG05
R12
B00




4 comments:

Kathy Raker said...

Your card is do bright and cheerful! Love it!

Kathy Raker said...

Sorry meant "so" not "do".

Cynthia said...

Fun and cheerful birthday design, Sharon!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thankyou Kathy and Cynthia! :)