Friday, June 28, 2024

Stars, Stripes, and Sparkles! card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card featuring the new  5928 - Stay Hydrated Set and inspired by the current Stars & Stripes Forever Challenge.  I love this girl's Summer outfit and her large tumbler! 

This set includes several patterns to use on the tumbler, but I created a red, white & blue pattern to go with the patriotic scene. I like that the tumbler is blank, so you can really customize it for your project.
I stamped the image with black ink and used Copic Markers for the coloring before cutting her out with the included dies. To give her a Summer look, I used red, white & blue colors for her clothes and drew golden stars on her top. I like the pop of gold!

To complete the card, I added a firework pattern paper background and attached a "Happy 4th of July!" greeting. I think this card is festive and perfect for Summer!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Stars & Stripes Forever Challenge!












1 comment:

Kathy Raker said...

Very pretty! Perfect background paper.