Saturday, June 15, 2024

You're a Sweet Friend by Janet

It's Saturday and that means it's my turn to share with you a card creation from Ai. Today I've used the new 5904 Sweet Armful Set. It's an adorable set that features an adolescent bear and and elephant. The pair can be used together as I did or each can be used on their own. This set has matching dies. When used, they cut slits around the arms so that a cupcake and heart can be place in them. The heart and cupcake along with dies are also in the set. It also includes the "You're So Sweet," sentiment.

To make this card, I used coordinating papers from the 5742 Easter Journal Paper Pack. The center pink pattern was cut with 5063 Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. The pastels in this paper pack were perfect for the soft look I wanted to achieve. There are so many pretty patterns in the paper pack that works for many themes besides Easter. 

I colored these cuties with Copic markers, cut the images out and arranged them, the extra hearts, and the sentiment to the front. I think it is a sweet card for someone sweet!

 Thanks for stopping by today. I hope my card gives you some ideas of your own. Please visit the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Be sure to take a look at all the new releases while you are there. Have a great Saturday!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute and precious is this??!! Adorable card, Janet!!