Monday, July 22, 2024

All A-Buzz Challenge by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!


Hope you all are staying cool in these hot summer days! I'm here today with a card I made for the All A-Buzz challenge that's going on right now. Have you entered it yet? If not, you still have time to get a project done! I used the new 5925 Honey Bee Set and I am in love!! This set is so amazing and has soooo many stamps and it also comes with dies!!! Daisies are my favorite flower, so when I saw the daisies and dies in this set, I was so happy!! As you can see, I kind of went overboard with them, LOL! I had to be nice and threw a few sun flowers in there too. :)  I created the sunshine background with a stencil from my stash and some distress inks. I also added a couple layers of grass to ground all the flowers and beehive. And these adorable bees!!! Can you even handle it??!! LOL! I topped it off with a pot of honey and a bow (lol).  The images were stamped onto alcohol ink friendly paper and then colored with Copics which are listed below. 





Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!!


No comments: