Thursday, July 18, 2024

All A-Buzz Challenge #383

 Hello Ai fans and welcome to our newest challenge,

All A-Buzz!




We want to see your crafty projects using INSECTS!
Bees, butterflies, snails, ladybugs, caterpillars, dragonflies, spiders (yes, I know that they're not
actually an insect but they count) Any creepy crawly.
 
Before I show you my feature, let's see who won our Magical Creatures challenge.

Our Top Spot went to Deanna F.
She used 5345 – Fairy Cubbies Set


Congratulations!

Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!!Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

Our Lucky Random Winner was:







Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and welcome to my feature.
Today, I've created a shaker card using the little domes from
Art Impressions. They aren't JUST for snow globes!


I began by coloring the images that I wanted to put inside
the dome. I cut a circle slightly smaller than the dome and
adhered the little house, flower, fence etc. to that.
Then, I cut a white circle the same size as the circumference 
of the dome and glued my smaller circle to that.



Using the same two circle dies, I cut a little frame to go on the outside
of the dome. It's covered in a protective plastic film to keep it free of
fingerprints until you're ready to use it. I roughed mine up a bit so you
could see what I mean. Be sure to remove this BEFORE adhering your
frame to the outside.



My next step was to lay out my pieces and kind of get an idea
of where I wanted things. At this point I decided I wanted a sentiment
on the front so I scooched things up a bit to accommodate that.



Now I have everything glued down EXCEPT for my dome.
It's time to put the beads in. I selected the amount that I wanted
and laid them on top of the little scene. 


Then I peeled the backing off of the dome and placed 
it over it. At this point I added the green 
frame to the outside of the dome.






I used a different sentiment on the inside. I love finishing
the insides of my cards too.




I hope you enjoyed my shaker card and will give this challenge a try!
I can't wait to see what you create.

Copics used:
BG000, B05, C1, C5, Y08, YR12, 
E30, E53, YG09, YG13, RV06

Twin Tones:
Black
Gray

✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards!

✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Congratulations Deanna and Reetta! Both of your cards are truly magical! Now the fun of choosing what free set you're going to get!!

Renee - I love how you created these! And I love that you used the domes!! Gorgeous work as always!!

Cynthia said...

Congrats to the winners. Great shaker card design, Renee!