Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Doggies Need to Stay Hydrated Too! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have some dog themed shaker cards for you.

These did not set out to be shakers.
I had cut the dog out with my circle dies and had
intended to leave it just like that with a matte around it.
I still had my snow globe domes out from last week though
and noticed that they would fit perfectly around this little guy.


After stamping and coloring the image I used Diamond Stickles to drip water
out of the tumbler onto the floor.  You can just ignore the little dog hair that attached 
itself to my dome...lol! (We'll just say it's there for authenticity)


I have always cut a circle frame to put around the dome when I've 
used it in the past but I didn't this time because I wanted to be able to 
see the entire tumbler. I used the paw print die to cut a stencil out for the
tumbler. Once I had the die cut OUT, I used a black marker to stencil the 
paw onto the tumbler.


I love finishing the insides of my cards as well.
I have so many friends that are dog lovers that will enjoy
this card. I hope you do too!


Copics used:

RV000, RV52, B000, B00, B01, E23, E53, W00, W2