Friday, July 5, 2024

Hello Summer Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new Summer card featuring the super cute 5903-Treasured Armful Set. This mermaid has quickly become my new go to stamp for the Summer and I just love coloring her pretty hair!

For this card, I decided to make an underwater scene and layered seashells and sea plants to frame the mermaid. I wanted to use pink on this card and thought the long blonde hair looked great with all the pink colors used on the mermaid's tail and her treasure chest; I love the color pink!
Lastly, I glued on the word "Hello" and attached gold glitter paper, pink card stock, and a coordinating seashell pattern paper. I also attached several shell embellishments and a made a textured floor to make it look like the bottom of the ocean. I think she looks happy with her treasures!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable and fun, Tasha! I love it!