Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Halloween is HERE! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

I was so inspired by Watercolor Design Team member Karen Day's non-traditional
Halloween card last week that I had to try those colors myself. My card is very
different than hers but was definitely inspired by her. You can see her card HERE
or HERE or on her blog HERE
After all, Halloween is HERE! It's all over the web!


When I ordered my spiderweb dies I chose to leave them attached. This way I can
use them to create an easy background. If I only want a specific web, I just cut a
piece of paper big enough to cover that section and cut just that one web.


I think this little strand of spiders are some of the cutest spiders
Bonnie has done!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo cute, Renee! I really like how you did the background with the spider webs! Awesome!!