Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Punch Bugs make me SMILE! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans! 

I've been having fun with the Never Have I Ever
challenge going on right now on the blog. There
are still a couple days to enter. You could win a
free stamp set.

I have had the 5823 – Christmas Cars Set since last summer
but just used it for the first time. It's so cute! Also, as you can
see, it's not just for Christmas.



The second item on my cards that I have never used
is the 5902 – Mini Scalloped Frame Dies. These little
frame dies are the perfect size for so many Art Impressions
images. There are multiple dies so you can adjust the size
of the opening.



The flowers are from 5936 – My Hope Set.
SMILE is from 5797 – Little Things Sentiment Set.




the windshield so that it had a more "glassy" look. The cute little
flowers on the bug are a tiny stamp in the 5925 – Honey Bee Set.


There is an easel to attach to the backs of the frames so that
they are free standing. What a great little piece of art they create.


Derwent Watercolour Pencils
Scarlet Lake 12
Light Violet 26
Kingfisher Blue 38
Turquoise Green 40
Ivory Black 67

Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
80, 124

Copic Markers
Y04, T2, B0000, B000, BV000, BV00

TwinTone
Gray, Sax Blue

Micron 005


2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Too cute, Renee!! Love how you colored the bug! Flower power. 🤣🤣

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG I can't even tell you how cute this is!!! I absolutely ADORE it!!!! Perfect colors and design! ❤️❤️❤️