Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fall Greetings by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Since the Never Have I Ever challenge last month, I've really been trying to use stamps that I've never used before. This time, for the Not Just Paper challenge I pulled out 5596 – Harvest Farm Truck Set. I felt it was perfect for this time of year. My area is full of farms and our pumpkin farms are about to be in full swing!

My card qualifies for the challenge because I used twine and an enamel dot. You still have about 24 hours to enter and you may win a free stamp set!

I used the new 5901 – Mini Rectangle Frame Dies which have an easel on the back because I thought these would be cute displayed on my fireplace mantle this fall.


The sentiments and accessories are from 5600 – Harvest Sentiments Set and 5492 – Front Porch Harvest Set.  I used two sheets of designer paper from 5838 – Fall Journal Paper Pack.

No comments: