Friday, September 6, 2024

For a Special Friend Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the current "My Favorite Peeps" Challenge. For my project I used the 5798-Gardening Girlfriends Set and 5595-Harvest Pumpkin Set to make a colorful Fall scene. 


I started by stamping the lady and used masking paper to cover her before adding the other images. Once she was masked, I stamped the apples, pumpkins, and purple flowers. The apples are from the 5059-WC Harvest Set and the flower stamp used is from the 4052-WC Flower Set 1. 

After the stamping was completed, I added stenciled yellow clouds for the sky. I thought the warm golden colors would go with the Fall theme and and love how the fluffy clouds look next to the pumpkins! 

Next, I gently removed the masking paper and colored the images with Copic Markers. For the bag holding the apples, I added a piece of scrap plaid pattern paper. I also added Distress Ink to the edges to tone down the bright white color and think it works great with the colors used on the woman's outfit.

Lastly, I stamped "Plant memories, grow love" on top of the clouds and embossed "For a special friend" on the bottom of the card. I also added layers of purple and deep yellow card stock and a pretty leaf patter paper to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and will participate in the Art Impressions Challenge!
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this card is amazing! I love it!!