Saturday, September 7, 2024

Friendship Is The Best Combo! by Janet

I'm so happy to be here today to show off the stamp set that Art Impression has made for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember! This year's collaboration marries three themes together deliciously - friendship, donuts, and coffee. The set is called Sweet BDay. You can get it with the stamps only or with the matching die included. It's only available at Simon Says Stamp and only until it's sold out. If past history predicts the future, it won't last long! 


To make my card, I stamped and colored the two ladies with their treats and coffee. I fussy cut the image and set it aside. Next, I made an A2 card base. I layered papers from the 5832-Gnome Paper Pack. I cut a border and a mat for it with my paper cutter. I cut another rectangle to mat the stamped image using 5063-Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. Then I layered the pieces to complete the background. I thought it would add some cheer to create some balloons. I stamped, colored and cut three balloons that are included the 5455-Birthday Buggy Set. I used a black pen to draw in balloon strings. Once that was all in place, I put foam tape on the back of the ladies and placed them on the card front. They are so cute!  

Thanks so much for joining me to see what I created for you today. Please visit the Ai store for the sets I used and all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Don't forget that you can only get this set at Simon Says Stamp so please visit there to get your exclusive limited edition stamp set. Have a great weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

I so love your bright, fun colors Janet!! This would make anyone smile!