Friday, September 13, 2024

Frappe Birthday Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing two cards created with the fun Art Impressions Sweet Bday STAMPtember Exclusive Stamp Set. 

The first card was an outdoor scene and I added puffy golden clouds to the sky. I wanted it to look like a sunny day and thought the yellow color gave a sunshine look. I also had so much fun coloring the clothes and donuts on this card, doesn't the donut tower looks so yummy? I love chocolate!!!

The second has a similar outdoor scene, but I added blue clouds and different paper layers to make a totally different look. I love the lady's red hair and pink and purple color combination is perfect for the donut theme.

Lastly, I stamped "Frappe Birthday" for the greeting on both cards to complete the designs. These will make great birthday cards, but this set can really be used on year-round projects. The stamp set also includes several sentiments and another donut image that you can add to your projects.


I hope you enjoyed todays cards and are inspired to create with the Art Impressions Sweet Bday STAMPtember Exclusive Set from Simon Says Stamp. This set is awesome, but it's only here for a limited time and once it sells out, it's gone forever.

Have a great day!






No comments: