Saturday, September 14, 2024

Fright Night Money Holder


 Hello Art Impressions fans! It's Saturday and it's my turn to present a fun Ai project. It's finally fall and as someone who loves Halloween, I'm really in my element right now. Today I have a Halloween Money/Gift Card project for you. This could be given as is or attached to a goodie bag or other seasonal gift. I think it would be fun to slip this into someone's candy bag without them knowing. Imagine their delight when they would find this in their candy at the end of the night? I'm really thinking about doing this for a kid who visits our house and really went all out on their costume.

The holder was made with 5811 - Gift Card Pocket Set. In addition to the holder, I also used the bow dies included in the set to create the black glitter bow on my project. The ghost, pumpkin, and bats are from 5190 - Fright Night Set. I used the 5726 - Nested Circle Dies to make a moon. Then I stamped and heat embossed the bats on it. I cut the top part of the gift card twice so I could line the inside since my paper was not 2-sided. This is much dressier than blank white paper. I mounted the ghost on foam tape and overlapped the moon. I also added the jack-o-lantern on the corner. The final touches were the black glitter enamel dots and the purple pearl jewels on the bow. 

I really think this turned out well and I can't wait to give it to some lucky trick-or-treater this year! I think I'll also include an anonymous note to wish them a good holiday and explain that I chose to give them a gift for their great costume.

Thanks so much for joining me to see what I created for you today. Please visit the Ai store for the sets I used and all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a great weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest



No comments: