Friday, September 20, 2024

Happy Fall Y'all! Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday friends!

Tasha here sharing a Fall themed card inspired by the current Art Impressions "Not Just Paper" Challenge.  My card features the super cute 5507 - Harvest Together Set and has a little bow and leaf stickers to go with the challenge theme. I love these colors!

I stamped the main image with black ink and used the included dies to cut it out. I used markers for the coloring and added little accents with a white gel pen; I love my gel pens! I also stenciled a pretty background to bring in more color and add to the Fall feel of the card. 


Lastly, I embossed "Happy Fall, Y'all" on to tan paper and added layers of gold glitter paper, colored card stock, and Art Impressions pattern paper to complete the card. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and will participate in the "Not Just Paper" challenge.
Have a great day!



No comments: