Friday, September 27, 2024

Have a Fa-Boo-lous Halloween! Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card created with the new 5934 - Spooky Crew Set. I love making Halloween cards and this set has several super cute images to use on your project. I selected this adorable Cat stamp and created a not-so-spooky Halloween night scene.

The little kitty and witch hat were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the included die set to cut the images out and attached the cat to the card with foam tape. This cat looks so happy; I love her smile!
This set also includes several sentiments, but I thought it would be fun to use the 5814 - Crooked Lamp & Sign Post Set and make a greeting. I stamped the sign post and used scissors to cut the image out. After coloring, I used a white gel pen to write "Happy Halloween" and "Boo!" on the signs. 

To create the background, I added layers of multi-colored leaves and little orange embellishments for the ground. For the sky, I added a bright white moon and two fun bats cut with the 5328 - Halloween Mini Dies Set. I love the pink color on the bats!

Lastly, I attached layers of black and deep pink card stock and a layer of Art Impressions Halloween pattern paper. This colorful pattern paper is great for Fall projects and I love the colors!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!










 

No comments: