Thursday, September 5, 2024

Sweet Day by Dori Mendiola

 Happy Thursday AI Friends!

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! and get this SSE24A Sweet Bday stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  This set is an exclusive for Simon Says Stamp and is only sold for a limited time so hurry to their website and get your set now.  Once they are sold out, they will not be available again.


I stamped these images onto copic friendly paper and colored with my copic markers listed below.  I used #5873 Mini Birthday PP to paper piece the shirts on these cute ladies.  This just adds a cute pattern to their outfits.  I made a basic A2 top folding card and adhered it to a 5 1/2" x 8" (scored and folded at 6") base to create a fun standing card.  I fussy cut and popped up the donut stack on the bottom right of the card to add more fun donuts.  

Love this image!

Hope you enjoyed my card!

Keep creating!!

Copics used:  E000, E00, E01, E11
E21, E23, E25, E33, E35, E51, E53
C0, C1, C2, C3
YR20, YR21
R20, R22, R24
BV01, BV02, BV04
B91, B93, B95


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Dori, your card is beautiful and delicious! Your paper piecing is perfect and I love the colors and papers you used! You make me want some donuts! LOL!