Saturday, October 5, 2024

Gather Together by Janet

Hello and welcome to the weekend! Today my project is a set of large tags. I envision these being used to decorate a gifted wine bottle, on treat bags and boxes, or on packages for a fall birthday. These cute images come from 5507-Harvest Together Set. After coloring them with some deep fall colors, I cut them out with the included dies. Then I went to work on the tags themselves.

I cut the tags out of Kraft cardstock using 5132-Tag Stitched Dies. Using the set, I also cut gold glitter reinforcement circles for the holes at the top. I used Corderoy Distress Oxide ink on the tag edges. I stamped the sentiments on the tags next and then placed the scarecrows and crows on the tags. To add further decoration, I added a paper button and orange and gold glitter dots with Stickles to each. Once the Stickles had dried, I strung three different ribbons in each tag hole. These are super cute and make substantially sized tags that are perfect for gift giving.

  I made these tags to go with the current Ai challenge called, Farm Fresh. Enter your projects that have any farm related imagery HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me to see what I created for you today. Please visit the Ai store for the sets I used and all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a great weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments: