Friday, October 4, 2024

I Love Fall! by Tasha!

 Hi Art Impressions friends!

Tasha here sharing a Fall card inspired by the current "Farm Fresh" Challenge. Fall is my favorite season, so for this challenge I created a Fall scene featuring the 5507-Harvest Together Set and 5592-Harvest Journal Die Set.

The scarecrow image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add little details to the patches, and gave each patch a different design. I also used the included coordinating die to cut the image out. I love that several Art Impressions sets include the dies.

Before attaching the scarecrow to the card, I created a Fall scene. The sky was created with Distress Oxide Ink and a Sunburst stencil. I also used the 5592-Harvest Journal Die Set to make some cool pumpkins for the background, I love pumpkins!

To complete the card, I stamped "I Love Fall Most of All" on to a stitched banner. This sentiment goes perfectly with this scene and I love the farmhouse style font. I also added layers of brown and yellow card stock, and a piece of Art Impressions pattern paper to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the "Farm Fresh" Challenge!

Have a great day!









No comments: