Thursday, October 10, 2024

Très Chic Challenge #389 Week #1

 Hello Ai fans!

We have a new challenge here on the Art Impressions challenge blog and it's called Très Chic!

It's a photo inspiration challenge so the sky is the limit. Maybe you're inspired by the wood tones, the buffalo checks, the pumpkins, the stone, lace, tassels or pearls... the farmhouse colors...you name it. As long as your card or project is inspired by something from these photos, it qualifies.





I'm the featured designer for this challenge but before we see what I've created, let's see who won our Farm Fresh challenge.

For our Top Spot we selected #11 Zilla.


She used the bucket from 4869, the crate from 4871, apples from 5059, bushes from 5372, milk can from 5594, pumpkins from 5595, hay bales from 5598 and chickens from 5961 (retired).


Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

Our Lucky Random Winner was #5 Gabriella B.




Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

Congratulations!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for my cards.
I created three different cards using one of my very favorite sets.


 I was heavily inspired by the gingham/buffalo checks, the lace and gems, the black and white and the little pop of orange.

The cards with words on them used 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.


I used a combination of gold and black paper for my snowflakes and embellished them with some gems to add a pop of color.


I embossed the word SNOW with some snowflakes to make them pop.


I love when you can use a character or die that isn't a letter, to represent a letter. I used an orange gem because I was inspired by the orange pumpkins.



My final card is a slimline card and I used 5463 – Slimline Dies Set


This card and the SNOW card used Canson XL WC Paper Pad – 9×12.


I really love taking inspiration from photos and hope you all do as well.
I can't wait to see what you create!


✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards! (unless specified)

✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
 ✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: