Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Trés Chic Woodland Critter Cards by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

I have two more cards for the Très Chic challenge.

Last week I created three snow themed cards and this week I decided to go with a fall theme.




I used 5808 – 5pk Snow Globe Shaker Dome to create both of my shaker cards. Although these are difficult to photograph due to the glare, they are so pretty in person.



I used a combination of little diamond dots and tiny die cuts from Art Impressions to sprinkle in my shakers.



I used the self adhesive Watercolor paper to cut my Thankful phrase. It was so easy to color and stick down. No more fussing with glue on delicate die cuts and making a mess.


I love rustic cards, nature and animals. I fell in love with this new set the second I saw it. All Ai products that I used are linked below. Happy Fall everyone! I hope you join in this photo inspiration challenge!



Copics used:
B00, BG05, RV02, YG05, YR31, W2, W4, YR24, E34, E55, E99

No comments: