It's July and that means I can break out the Christmas sets without ANY sheepishness for being into Christmas early! Like many of you, holiday cardmaking is my favorite time of the year so when July rolls around, it's time for Christmas in July projects. Conveniently, Art Impression's current challenge is Christmas in July so I'm taking full advantage of it!
This charming little Christmas Set is 6104 Christmas Keepsake. It come with matching dies so after I stamped and colored the images, I cut them out so I could place them in the frames of 6158 - Story Tile Template Die. Before I placed the frame and images on a card base, I used a stencil to create a background that reminds me of pine boughs. Then I put some of the images straight on to the card and others are lifted on foam tape for additional dimension. I stamped the sentiment from the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments set. I added some white highlights using a Signo White Ink Gel Pen. Finally I added some red and green bling in the corners and the middle to add a little more shine to the project.
I hope you'll join us for this super fun challenge. I look forward to seeing all the projects that are created.
Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and Art Impressions today. Please visit the Ai store to pick up your favorite stamps, dies, papers, accessories, and supplies.

No comments:
Post a Comment