Saturday, August 15, 2026

Bird Bookmark - Versatile and So Giftable! by Janet

 I completely adore the new 6209 - Corner Bird Bookmark! This die set makes a two-sided bird with a pocket between them. It allows pages of your favorite book, journal, or bible to tuck inside the two layers of the bird. It is both practical and beautiful which I think makes it brilliant. 

You can really create some different looks depending on the papers and patterns you choose to use. Today mine is colorful and summery thanks to using the 6205 - Floral Shop Paper Pack. Doing this in all crisp white and putting a small sprig, mini wreath, or mini bow in it's beak would make a wonderful holiday dove. I am looking forward to making some like that to share in a future post. They would be gorgeous sitting on your Christmas dinner plate don't you think?

This die set is cleverly designed to both cut your papers and crease the fold lines at the same time so assembly is quite easy. If you're unsure though, the full color photo of a finished bird is on the package to take away any guesswork.

I love the simplicity and practicality of this bookmark! It's so unique too. These would make super handcrafted gifts tucked into a package with a great book, a journal, or tablet. So many possible ideas exist with this set. 

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and Art Impressions today. Please visit the Ai store to pick up your favorite stamps, dies, papers, accessories, and supplies, including all the supplies I used in this card. 

Happy Crafting!


No comments: