Happy Wednesday AI Friends!
Today is the last day of the "Boy, Oh Boy" challenge so I made another masculine card for the occasion. You can never have too many 'man' cards. LOL!
For this one, I used the #5926 - Fishing Boat RIDES set. I love these sets that have all the fun accessories plus the dies to cut all of the images out. The other great thing about these, is that the accessories can be used with other sets and vice versa. Back in June, Sharon used the fishing net on her Pickleball Patty card to have her catching butterflies instead of playing pickleball. Ingenious!!
I stamped all of the images onto copic friendly paper with Memento black ink and colored with my copic markers listed below. I then die cut each with the corresponding dies.
For the wave layers, I cut panels with a cloud die turned upside down. I then used a stencil brush and stamped white paint (Dr PH Martin's Bleed Proof) across the top to mimic waves.
I cut a slider track out of the darkest wave piece and placed foam tape along the back side bottom, top and left side.
I also placed a small piece of foam tape on the back of the boat to fit in the slider track.
I then created a slider pull tab long enough to fit behind the boat to the right side of the panel. Place the boat foam through the slider track and attach the pull tab to the foam tape. Adhere to the card base.
Place foam tape (double stacked) onto the back side bottom and sides of the second wave panel. Make sure that this foam tape does not hinder the movement of the boat. Adhere this piece over the darkest wave panel on the card base. Lastly, add the lightest wave panel over the top. I did not pop up this layer.
Here is a video of how the boat rides the waves:
That's it for my card today. Hope this gets you in the mood to enter the challenge for a chance to win a free stamp set.
Have a great day and keep creating!
Copics used: C00, C0, C1, C2
E00, E01, E11, E21, E25
Y13, Y15, Y17
YR12, YR14, YR16
YG91, YG93 R22, R24
B000, B12, B14





No comments:
Post a Comment