Friday, August 21, 2026

Home Sweet Home Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Art Impressions friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new 6116-Thinking of Home set. I love cards that feature animals and this little sleeping kitty is just so cute; she looks like she is enjoying a cat nap on a warm Summer day. I also love the little blue bird!

To create the box card base, I used the 6121-Storybook Template die and selected a pretty piece of Art Impressions pattern paper from the 5955-Encouragement Paper Pack. The light colors in the pattern paper really frames the center design nicely.
Lastly, I colored all the images with Copic Markers before attaching them to the inside of the card base. The stamp set also includes all the dies and similar to the Art Impressions Matchbook sets, the images all have a scored tabs to allow each piece to fit perfectly together. I love building little scenes and this one is perfect to send to someone special any time of the year!

Thank you for checking out my card today and I hope you are having a wonderful day!




No comments: