Thursday, September 10, 2026

Dance Like No One is Watching! By Andrea Pierron



 Good morning, Ai friends!! Andrea here, and I am so excited to be a part of this team and to get to know you all! I have been a fan of Art Impressions products for over 20 years! They have been one of my favorite stamping companies since I started card making. I absolutely love how unique their products are and I love seeing all of the gorgeous products you all create with Ai stamps. So today, I am sharing a card that I made using these two adorable seniors! I have wanted to put something together with these two for quite a while. 




First, I stamped the 2 seniors onto my card stock using Momento ink. I made a mask by stamping the images again on regular printer paper (to lay over the original images) and I cut the masks out. I then carefully lined up the masks on top of the original stamped images and stamped a background stamp from Purple Onion Designs over the images. Then, I removed the masks and voila! You have the couple dancing inside a cute little room! I wanted to have some pattern on their clothing, so I chose the paper I liked for it and stamped the images a 3rd time on the patterned paper and cut out the man's pants and woman's apron. Then, I then got to work on all of my coloring. Once finished, I added some cute little flowers to the windows and stamped a sentiment and added it to my card front. I glued on the apron piece and the pants. The card front panel was then glued to the card base. That is it and I hope you like it! 

Materials Used

Stamps

  • 5279 Be Happy Laugh Lines
  • 5278 Dance It Out Set
  • 4868 Watercolor Flower Set 2
Paper

  • Distinguished Gents by Unity Stamps
  • 6205 Floral Shop by Art Impressions
  • Neenah Classic Crest card stock for stamping on
Markers & Inks

  • Momento Ink Pad
  • Black thin Liner Pen
  • Copic Markers Used: E93, E00, E13, E21, E000, Y35, N3, N2, N5, G40, B0000, B00, G43, G46, E49, E47, E57, E41, B32, B37, B34, 110, E42, E43


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Really fun scene, Andrea! Perfect sentiment as well.

Andrea Pierron Designs said...

Thank you so much!! 😊

Gennette H. said...

Andrea this is fantastic! Congratulations on your first post, and welcome to the Ai Team!!!

Andrea Pierron Designs said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy to be a part of this team. :)

Kathy Raker said...

Very pretty scene with the happy dancing couple! Cute pants too!

Andrea Pierron Designs said...

Thanks so much. :)