Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Focus on Faith with Sara Furr: Lacy Pink Church

 Blessings my dear friends, and welcome to my first edition of Focus on Faith for the month of September.



If you have been following me, you know that I like to use several different kinds of medium to color and create my projects.

 This week, I have a lovely little country church scene I created using colored pencils and dye ink markers. 




I just stamped the front flowers and the church with Versafine Onyx black ink and colored them up with colored pencils. I stamped the foliage (tree, leaves, shrubs, and grass) with dye ink markers.




 To create the sky and the grassy foreground, I just turned my pencils sideways to swipe them across my cardstock and blend them into each other. I added some tiny white accents to the flowers and grass with Dr. Ph Martin's Bleedproof white paint.



If you have any questions on how I created this, please feel free to leave me your questions in the comments section. 
I pray you all have a very blessed month and I will see you soon.

Blessings to you all, 
Sara E. Furr- The Crafty Farm Chick 

Supplies used:

Canson XL Bristol Smooth cardstock 
Colored Pencils
Dye ink markers
Versafine Onyx black ink pad
Stamp platform
Paper cutter
Scissors
Lace
Sewing machine
Foam adhesive 

1 comment:

Gennette H. said...

Beautifully done Sara!