Friday, September 25, 2026

Sending Birthday Bucks Your Way! Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Art Impressions friends! 

Tasha here sharing a fun birthday card created with the 5043 – Ole Buck Set.

I had so much fun coloring this group of hunters with Copic Markers. I used lots of greens and browns for the camouflage and added pops of bright orange to really make the images stand out.

For the background, I created some soft orange clouds with Distress Oxide ink and a cloud stencil. I also added a simple grassy ground using quick Copic Marker flicks to keep the focus on the stamped images.

I layered the card with orange, green, brown, and plaid papers to coordinate with the coloring. I also added a couple layers behind the sentiment to give it a little extra dimension.

The “Sending a Few Bucks for Your Birthday” sentiment makes me smile and is perfect with these guys!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!




No comments: