Hello Ai fans!
Welcome to week #1 of our
Bats in the Belfry
Challenge.
We're looking for all of your Halloween creations!Show us your cards, treat bags and boxes, Halloween decor...
Whatever makes your Halloween loving heart happy.
Bonus if it has bats on it!
Our Featured Artist is Tasha and she absolutely loves Halloween.Check out her hotsy-totsy, hot pink Halloween Matchbook.
After checking out her tutorial, be sure to scroll down to see who won
our Spread Kindness challenge.
Bats in the Belfry Halloween Matchbook
Hi Art Impressions fans, Tasha here sharing a batty inspiration project created for the "Bats in the Belfry #438" challenge.
I had so much fun creating this Halloween Matchbook using the 5446-MB Halloween Set and 5317-MB Template Dies. I love making Halloween projects, and this little room was so much fun to put together!
I started with the purple bat pattern paper for the Matchbook and added the striped paper to the base. I love how all the bats fit perfectly with this week’s challenge!
Next, I colored all of the Halloween images with Copic Markers. Of course, I had to use lots of bright pink! I also added orange, purple, and touches of black and gray to give everything a fun Halloween look. The little ghosts, sleeping cat, pumpkin, clock, and all the tiny room details are so cute!
After the coloring was finished, I cut out the pieces and started building the room. I love how the chair, window, clock, cabinet, and bookshelf all come together to create a little Halloween scene. I also added the pumpkin and Happy Halloween greeting to the front.

One of my favorite things about the Matchbook cards is how much detail you can fit inside such a small project. It folds up, but when you open it, you get this whole little Halloween room filled with bats, ghosts, webs, and lots of color.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to create something batty for the Bats in the Belfry #438 Challenge!

Supplies Used:
This is just the CUTEST little matchbook card!
Thank you Tasha for the amazing inspiration.
Now, let's see who won our last challenge.
For our Top Spot we selected:
Consuelo G.
for her beautiful fall sunflowers.


Be sure to grab and share your Top Spot banner and then,
please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim your free stamp set.
Our Lucky Random Winner was #8 Barb E.
Grab your badge to share on your social media.
Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim your free stamp set.
Congratulations to our winners!
Enjoy your new stamps.
Here are the rules...
✻ Please make a new card or handmade crafty creation using either stamps, dies and or designer paper from Art Impressions. You can make any item you wish; this is not limited to cards! (unless specified)✻ Limit two submissions per person.
✻Top Spot Winner and Lucky Random Winner each receive a free
stamp set from Art Impressions
✻Please include your first name and last initial on your submission. You may include your entire last name, but it's not necessary.
✻We love to comment on your entries, but keep in mind if you use a private group or a platform that you need to sign up for, we probably won't be able to.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love if you can, by clicking and commenting on your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!
2 comments:
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Post a Comment