Hey there, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week! Are you all ready for Halloween?? Halloween is my favorite for decorating and the time of year, so I am thrilled right now. lol I am such a fall girl. My card today is using the 5038 Ghoul Friend Set from Art Impressions. I just love these two. To start, I stamped all of my stamps with black ink. Once dried, I ink blended some soft yellow ink over my lanterns to create a glowing effect.
Next, I masked these two ladies off by just stamping the stamp onto another piece of paper, cutting it out and placing it on top of the original stamped image. Carefully holding the mask down, I uses a dark blue ink and ink blended over the image and around the lanterns. Once I got the desired look that I wanted, I started coloring with my Copic markers. I also used a ground stamp from the Ink Blot Shop. Once finished with coloring, I added some Glossy Accents to the wine glasses and the ladies eye glasses for some shine. I then stamped the images and sentiment inside the card, matted it on a cute patterned paper from Honeybee Stamps and glued that all together. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Materials Used
Stamps
- 5190 Fright Night Set
- 5601 Halloween Accessory Set
- 5028 Ghoul Friend Set
- Ink Blot Shop Ground
- Fall Pattern paper from Honeybee Stamps
- Neenah Classic Crest card stock for stamping on
- Momento Ink Pad
- Black thin Liner Pen
- Copic Markers Used: V93, V28, V25, V22, V95, E000, E00, E21, E13, R20, E37, T6, T9, E55, E59, 110, V99, C5, C6, YG23, YR16, YR15, YR18, YR09, Y28, YG95, YG93, R59, R29, C7, C2
- Pink Fresh Inks- Licorice, Lemon Whip, Stargazer





No comments:
Post a Comment